October 30, 2020 by Brian Priest – Welcome to my CubeBit Review
Share and Spread the Love
Welcome to My CubeBite Review
So I’ve been noticing a lot of chatter about CubeBit, both good and bad,
And I chose to go deeper to get to the truth.
That’s what i am going to give to you in this CubeBit Review.
There’s a chances that you have been approached about the business opportunity
And you came here to make sure it’s legit.
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products
And compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
So, make sure PAY close attention and read this to the end…
CubeBit Review – (The Company)
The first thing that caught my attention is,
CubeBit doesn’t have any information on who runs or owns the company.
There is a video titled CubeBit interview
With the CEO that surfaced on October 2nd that gave me some more info.
The video has “newly appointed” CEO, Konstantine Janke. (Photo Below)
Ans after a little more digging,
I found out that Konstantin Janke works for Big Eye News.
Big Eye News is part of Big Eye Media, which is a production company.
Well, Big Eye Media is part of Big Eye Agency…
So the video that was on Big Eye was before Janke’s CubeBit CEO video…
And it appears to look like Big Eye in general
Produces fake CEO interview videos
And even the original CEO was fake and was a Fivver gig…
On top of that,
The person interviewing Janke is CubeBit’s Master Global Ambassador, Romel Gumiran.
Here’s the good news,
Romel Gumiran is actually real.
He is also the sole officer of CubeBit Business Solutions,
Which is a UK sell company incorporated in May.
So now when you click on “PEOPLE”,
You will see Romel Gumiran as the officer.
CubeBit & Romel Guriman
Here are few key things I noticed.
He nationality is Filipino,
But lives in Norway.
When you check out Facebook,
Gumiran’s recent photo’s shot in Dubai.
CubeBit’s official Facebook is amanged from Albania, Brazil and the Philippines.
On LinkedIn, Romel Gumiran say he is
A system consultant at Nexus chain,
Specializing in developing Token, Cryptocurrency coin, Trading platform for Cryptocurrency
Mnd MLM software for MLM startup Company.
All of the information points that Romel Gumiran is actually running the company…
Only thing I am not sure of is if he’s alone or not…
Their domain “cubebit.io” was first registered back in 2018.
Recently it was updated on April 16th, 2020 with information that was private.
Now we are looking at “WAY BACK MACHINE”
And shows that the website didn’t actually go live until April of 2020…
Anyway, I don’t like the fact that this company isn’t being transparent about themselves and hiring actors…
And recently they have went from CubeBit to Cubebit 2.0…
CubeBit Review – (The Products)
CubeBit 2.0 doesn’t have any retail products or services,
But, you can promote the affiliate membership
After you have become an affiliate yourself.
Are you looking to start a legitimate online business? Click the Banner Below Now!
CubeBit Review – (The Compensation Plan)
The CubeBit compensation plan has a recruiting side,
And, The other side schemes.
On the Recruiting side of things,
The commissions are tied to recruiting LITE or ELITE Cubebit affiliates.
- CubeBit Lite affiliate membership costs €49 EUR
- CubeBit Elite affiliate membership costs €299 EUR
The other side schemes include AdCube and CubeBot,
Which I will go in detail later in this CubeBit 2.0 review.
CubeBit Review – (Direct Commissions)
CubeBit pays a commission on recruiting new affiliates.
Also a €5 EUR commissions is paid when,
You recruit LITE affiliate members,
Compared to €30 EUR on ELITE affiliates.
CubeBit Review – (Binary Residual Commissions)
You can earn residual commissions through a,
Binary compensation plan structure.
You have a left and right leg
which can be filled directly
Qr indirectly by team members
Residual commissions are paid on sales volume in both legs.
- Lite affiliate recruitment generates 50 BV
- Elite affiliate recruitment generates 300 BV
CubeBit pays residual commissions up to 4 times a day through phases:
- Lite affiliates are paid 20% of matched BV on their first phase and 15% of matched BV on their second phase
- Elite affiliates are paid 25% of matched BV on their first phase and 20% of matched BV on their second phase
There are two phases per day (AM and PM timing).
In these phases CubeBit affiliates can earn on two rotating pay cycles:
- Lite affiliates are paid on a 150/150 BV cycle and then a 300/300 BV cycle, capped at €750 EUR over phase 1 and €1500 EUR over phase 2
- Elite affiliates are paid on a 900/900 BV cycle and then a 1800/1800 BV cycle, capped at €3000 EUR over phase 1 and €6000 EUR over phase 2
During each AM/PM phase,
Cycle matching occurs until
The respective earnings cap for that phase is reached.
Note: that BV does not carry over from phase to phase.
CubeBit Review – (Residual Commissions Matrix)
Residual commissions in matrix is paid through 2×1 structure.
Commissions paid across these levels as a percentage looks like the following:
- 1st Level (2 positions) – 10%
- 2nd Level (4 positions) – 8%
- 3rd Level (8 positions) – 6%
- 4th Level (16 positions) – 5%
- 5th Level (32 positions) – 5%
- 6th Level (64 positions) – 4%
- 7th Level (128 positions) – 4%
- 8th Level (256 positions) – 3%
- 9th Level (512 positions) – 3%
- 10th Level (1024 positions) – 2%
CubeBit Review – (Incentive Bonus)
CubeBit rewards affiliates for meeting set cycle rotation criteria.
This has two cycles per phase.
Lite tier affiliates
- complete 12 cycle rotations and receive “smart phones”
- complete 30 cycle rotations and receive a “tablet”
- and complete 50 cycle rotations and receive a MacBook Air laptop
Elite and higher tier affiliates
- 1 complete 10 cycle rotations and receive “fully paid tuition fee in London Academy of Trading with diploma”
- 2 complete 40 cycle rotations and receive a €2500 EUR travel allowance
- 3 complete 50 cycle rotations and receive €4000 EUR as “car assistance” and/or a “fully paid “2020 Honda Civic Type R”
- 4 complete 100 cycle rotations and receive €8000 EUR as “car assistance” and/or a “fully paid 2020 Camaro”
- 5 complete 200 cycle rotations and receive €20,000 EUR as “car assistance” and/or a “fully paid 2020 Porsche 911 Carrera S”
- 6 complete 500 cycle rotations and receive a “fully paid 2020 Rolls Royce Phantom” or “2020 Lamborghini Aventador”
CubeBit Review – (Leadership Bonus)
CubeBit Elite affiliates have access to the leadership Bonus.
Once you hit 1 Star Satoshi or higher, you can get the following:
- 1 Qualify as a 1 Star Satoshi (complete 10 cycle rotations) and receive “1 Ballet (Silver)”
- 2 Qualify as a 2 Star Satoshi (complete 20 cycle rotations) and receive “2 Ballet (Silver”
- 3 Qualify as a 3 Star Satoshi (complete 30 cycle rotations) and receive “1 Gold, 2 Silver + Gold BTC Coin(s)”
- 4 Qualify as a 4 Star Satoshi (complete 40 cycle rotations) and receive “2 Gold & Silver + Gold BTC Coin + ring”
- 5 Qualify as a 5 Star Satoshi (complete 50 cycle rotations) and receive “5 Gold Ballet + Coin + Ring”
- 6 Qualify as a 21M Club Satoshi (complete 100 cycle rotations) and receive “5 Gold Ballet + Coin + Ring & Bitcoin Watch (Frank Muller worth of $20K)”
No further information is provided.
On top of what you saw above, you can get the following as a Jackpot and Flushout.
- 1 Star Satoshis receive a 5% Jackpot and Flushout share
- 2 Star Satoshis receive an 8% Jackpot and Flushout share
- 3 Star Satoshis receive a 15% Jackpot and Flushout share
- 4 Star Satoshis receive an 18% Jackpot and Flushout share
- 5 Star Satoshis receive a 24% Jackpot and Flushout share
- 21M Club Satoshis receive a 30% Jackpot and Flushout share
Both the Jackpot and Flushout share are funded from funds entering CubeBit.
Ad Cube is pretty much a pyramid scheme that’s run through a 3×9 matrix.
Basically affiliate purchase 0.0114 ETH positions in the matrix.
After that 0.0038 ETH commission is paid per each matrix position your downline members buy.
Through CubeBot, CubeBit affiliate invest bitcoin, ethereum or ripple into a trading bot.
Investments and returns are not disclosed.
Cost To Join CubeBit 2.0
CubeBit affiliate membership has four price points:
- Lite – €49 EUR
- Elite – €299 EUR
- Premiere – €799 EUR
- Prestige – €1299
Only difference is income potential.
Unlike all the other CubeBit reviews I am going to keep it real with you…
My Final Thoughts
So, does the CubeBit scam exist?
Well, let’s just look at the facts…
The ownership isn’t being transparent about themselves
And way there are too many red flags.
They have no retail products or services,
And most of their compensation plan screams pyramid scheme.
The next thing they want to do is launch their ERC-20 CubeCoin
Which probably will be their pump and dump exit scam.
What happens is the affiliates pump these Cubecoins up initially internally
And once it goes public it will get pumped a little more
Until key investors sell them off.
After that Cubecoins value will crash
And majority of the investors will be stuck with these useless ERC-20 coins.
Even though they are offering securities to US residents through CubeBot,
Cubebit is NOT registered with the SEC.
Plus the pyramid scheme nature will not do well with the FTC.
Even outside of the USA, the company is operating illegally
Because, offering securities without registration,
And being a pyramid scheme is illegal all around the world.
I personally can’t recommend this company…
I hope you enjoyed my Cube Bit Review
And feel free to leave a comment in the comments section below…
Now before you go…
If you want to learn how you can take ANY business and scale it to your dreams and goals?
Team up with me by clicking the banner below:
Follow me on Social media below:
Follow Me On Facebook Here:
Subscribe To My YouTube Channel Here:
Follow Me On Instagram Here:
Follow Me On Twitter Here:
See you at the Top