December 22, 2020 by Brian Priest We wish You a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. 🙂 🙂
Spread the Love by Sharing! 🙂
Hello everyone an welcome to today’s post. I wanted to do something different today if we can. Because everyone is so busy. Especially this time of year. So I would like to take a short pause and remind us to enjoy the season and those around us.
So let me start by saying Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. And the reason I put it that way is this. The last I knew the Christmas Holiday is celebrated around the world on every continent and in every nation. Second there are also those that celebrate corresponding time period Holidays that I may have no clue about and I want to make sure that no matter your observance that you know I love you just the same. And that is why I choose Christmas for the reasons I do.
You see I believe in Christmas. And yes I believe in Santa Clause too. However not in the sense that I think a jolly chubby little man, in a red suit, riding in a sleigh, pulled by reindeer, touring the world delivering present to all in a single night Santa Clause is real. But if you really think about it Santa Clause does exist.
For the Homeless man he comes as a hot meal, a hot shower, and a warm place to bed.
For the orphan he comes as a loving family that chose them as their child for the rest of eternity.
Th the drug addict he comes as freedom and sobriety, and a normal life.
To the sinner he comes as the love and Son of God, the Forgiveness of sin, and the giver of eternal life.
To empty nester he’s the joy of Grandchildren.
And to newlyweds he’s the dreams of days and years ahead.
And to all who will accept him, he is freedom within.
I have celebrated Christmas since the first one of my life. And I am 50 years old now. And I’ve been through a lot. If you were to start digging into my life. You’ll find dirt. Because there was a time in my life when I was one or all of those people I listed above. And had it not been for a man called Jesus Christ, I would probably be dead today. It is because of the Grace and Mercy of the risen savior Jesus Christ that I am here today and in a sound mind.
So I have much to be grateful for. And so this year I want to encourage as many as can to consider those less fortunate than you and give of yourself to serve the needy. Love covers a multitude of sin the Bible says. And no matter your belief, all goodness and religions not only encourages charity and love. They tell us that without these, all else is waste.
Ideas for Giving – Merry Christmas
So Here are some things you can do to serve in your community:
- Serve at your nearest homeless shelter or women’s shelter.
- Take a family groceries or cook an entire holiday meal for someone and deliver it.
- Invite someone that has no way to return the favor to join you for the Holiday
- Make an anonymous gift donation to an orphanage or drug and alcohol treatment center.
- Get involved in giving to missions outreach in your local churches. These are the very best places to give.
- Make 500 PB&J sandwiches and get 40 cases of water and go downtown and see how many hungry people you can find to give a couple sandwiches and a couple bottles of water to. Or whatever you can afford to do. I know that’s a lot. I was thinking that for a large family activity.
- OR there are a million other thing you can do. Even in this crazy time we are in. BUT THIS IS WHEN PEOPLE NEED IT THE MOST!
So with all that being said, my family and I are going to do our thing as a family today and get in some quality Christmas family time as well.
So Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays From Brian, Tiffany, and Liam Priest.
And we will see you Tomorrow!
Follow Me On Facebook Here.
Subscribe To My YouTube Channel Here.
Follow Me On Instagram Here.
Follow Me On Twitter Here.
You can make it, I’ll See you at the top,
Thanks again for being here, I really do appreciate it. 🙂
Hey, CLICK THIS LINK NOW to get on our mailing list, and to watch a free training video on the Digital Economy. Thanks