November 24, 2020 – by Brian Priest Welcome to my Noni By NewAge Review. Is it and improved version of Morinda MLM or just another scam? Let’s find out!
Spread the Love by Sharing! 🙂
Hello everyone and welcome to my Noni by NewAge Company Review. I’ve been hearing a lot of talk about this products MLM company. So I decided to dig in deeper and see what all the chatter is about.
As a matter of fact you may have heard about the Noni by NewAge company, or been approached by someone about the products or their business opportunity. And you came here to see if it’s legit. So we are going to go through the company, the products, the compensation plan. And then you will be able to make an informed decision about the Noni by NewAge company.
So stay with until the end and pay close attention as we go through this Noni by NewAge Review. 🙂
Noni by NewAge Review – (The Company)
The Noni by NewAge company started as Tahitian Noni in 1996 and was founded by Kerry Asay who also changed to the company name to Morinda in 2012 as well.
And in December of 2018 Morinda was bought out by NewAge beverages which is located in Denver Colorado. At that point Kerry Asay stepped down from his executive position in the company. And he was given ample shares of NewAge stock instead.
Then shortly after that the company became known as Noni By NewAge. Of Which Brent Willis Is CEO and he has been since 2016.
And according to advertising the companies corporate office is now in Utah. And even though the Noni by NewAge company has changed their names a few times. It still uses the Morinda and Tahitian brands for some of their product names.
The Noni by NewAge company website states that:
“In 1996, we disrupted the health supplement industry with the introduction of Tahitian Noni Juice, launching a multi-billion-dollar industry virtually overnight.”
“Today, we at Noni by NewAge use our unquestioned noni expertise to drive our mission to help everyone experience the true power of paradise-a power desitined to change lives all over the world.”
Wow that’s amazing how they crammed 24 years of hard work into 2 short paragraphs.
And that we know all that let’s look at the products offered by the Noni by Design company in this review.
Noni By NewAge Review – (The Products)
Even though the company did away with Morinda as the company name, it’s still used the name to brand Noni by NewAge’s products and compensation compensation materials. And in addition to using Morinda’s finest noni juice offering, Noni by NewAge has also recently expanded into the CBD niche as well.
The Noni by NewAge company currently list four product categories on its website. And those categories are as follows: Everyday Wellness, Weight Loss, Performance and Energy, and Skin Health and Appearance. In addition to listing the categories the products are listed below and numbered for your convenience as well.
Tahitian Noni – Noni by NewAge Review
- 1 = Tahitian Noni Max – “harnessing the power of over 30 different iridoids from five sources (including Tahitian Noni). TruAge Max protects the cells from damage caused by advanced glycation end-products”. Retails at $59 for a 750 ml bottle (25 fl oz)
- 2 = TruAge Extra – “delivers a potent blend of noni, blueberry, and olive iridoids”. Retails at $45 for a 750 ml bottle (25 fl oz)
- 3 = TruAge Pure – “a concentrated version of noni iridoids, perfect for blending into your favorite smoothies or other drinks”. Retails at $40 for a 750 ml bottle (25 fl oz)
- 4 = Tahitian Noni Joint Concentrate – “features glucosamine to help your body build cartilage, maintain flexibility and support joint health. Each serving also contains beneficial iridoids and polyphenols that have been shown to impede the formation of AGEs (advanced glycation end-products)”. Retails at $17.99 for a 240 ml bottle (8 fl oz)
Morinda – Noni by NewAge Review
- 5 = Morinda Omega 3,6,9 – “supplies the body with essential omega fatty acids from high-quality fish oils and flaxseed oils”. Retails at $17.99 for a bottle of 90 softgels
- 6 = Morinda CoQ10 – “designed to … assist the functions of the heart, boost energy, and provide antioxidant protection”. Retails at $35.99 for a bottle of 60 capsules
- 7 = Probiotic – “an easily digestible daily capsule that restores healthy, beneficial bacteria to the digestive system and gut. To maintain digestive health, immunity health and gastrointestinal health”. Retails at $23.99 for a box of 30 capsules
- 8 = Morinda Enzyme Blend – “help(s) maintain gut health” . Retails at $29.99 fora bottle of 30 capsules
- 9 = Morinda Colon Cleanse – “gently cleanses the colon of toxins, allowing for increased nutrient absorption and promoting digestive health”. Retails at $29.99 for a bottle of 60 capsules
- 10 = Morinda Turmeric Curcumin – “helps maintain joint health and assists in digestion”. Retails at $23.99 for a bottle of 30 capsules
- 11 = Morinda Eye – “formulated to promote natural vision and healthy eyes”. Retails at $23.99 for a bottle of 30 capsules
- TruAge Scanner Mini – “uses harmless UV light to quickly measure the amount of advanced glycation end-products (AGEs) in the skin, and then reveal the person’s TruAge”. Retails at $699
Nhanced – Noni by NewAge Review
- 12 = Nhanced Cell Defense – “designed to protect and shield the body’s cells. And help sustain and protect their healthy structure and function”. retails at $49.95 for a bottle of 120 capsules
- 13 = Nhanced Hearing – “a daily micronutrient supplement designed to protect the body’s hearing function. And helps sustain hearing health and help address tinnitus (ringing in the ears), balance. As well as other symptoms of hearing loss”. Retails at $75 for a bottle of 120 capsules
- 14 = Nhanced CBD Body Cream – “formulated to give you all the qualities of CBD with added moisturizing benefits”. Retails at $59 for a 150 mg strength tub (4 fl oz, 120 ml)
- 15 = Nhanced CBD Roll-On Gel – “the perfect way to massage CBD directly into targeted areas of the skin”. Retails at $62 for a 200 mg strength bottle (3 fl oz, 90 ml)
- 16 = Nhanced CBD Oil – “contains 500mg of the finest full-spectrum CBD”, Retails at $69 for a 1 fl oz bottle (30 ml)
Finally a True Learning Platform
Are you looking to start an online passive income? CLICK THE BANNER BELOW NOW to find out how you can get started the right way. Plus EVERYONE GETS ONE-ON-ONE MENTORSHIP.
In addition to the products listed above the Noni by NewAge company has additional products that include:
- 17 = Shape Whole Food Smoothie – “combines noni with kombucha, mango, spinach and other whole foods in a delicious smoothie to serve as the perfect weight loss companion to intermittent fasting”, retails at $55 for a box of ten servings (also available in a 30-day challenge pack for $209)
- 18 =TruAge Sugar Stop – “contains a proprietary blend of earth’s best ingredients designed to flush sugar out of your body before it is absorbed”, retails at $42 for an 8.19 oz. tub (232.2 g)
- 19 = Hiro Energy Drink – “designed to enhance your performance anytime, anywhere with high-octane energy and superb flavor”, retails at $35 for a pack of twelve 11 fl oz cans (330 ml)
- 20 =Hiro Rapid Fuel – “features a patent-pending delivery system, developed at the university level, which delivers protein more quickly than any other means to keep you going longer and further”, retails at $45 a tub (I can’t make out the size)
And in addition to that they also have 41 products in their personal care products. And I would go to their website and check it out for more information. They got it pretty well covered.
Now that we have covered all that let’s look at the compensation plan inside our Noni by NewAge review.
Noni By NewAge Review – (The Compensation Plan)
Affiliate of the Noni By NewAge company are rewarded for selling products to retail customers. And sponsoring new affiliates. In addition to that Residual commissions are paid via a unilevel compensation plan. And right now you need 120 PV autoship in order to qualify for the Fast Start Bonus, the Personal Rebate, the TruPerformance Bonus, the Infinity Bonus, and the Black Pearl Success Bonus.
And the Noni By NewAge company also charges affiliate an aditional fee for currency exchange and data processing fees on earned commissions…
To qualify for commissions you must meet the following requirements according to Noni By NewAge:
1. Be a participant in the Premier Membership program
2(a). Have at least one placement sponsored IPC on the first level with at least 60 total QPV accumulated over the current and prior 2 calendar months, or
2(b). Have at least one personally sponsored IPC with at least 60 total QPV accumulated over the current and prior 2 calendar months.
Noni By NewAge Ranks
Overall you qualify for and achieve 9 different ranks in total with the Noni by NewAge company.
Below is the breakdown on how to qualify for them:
- IPC – generate and maintain 30 PV a month
- Coral – generate and maintain 120 PV a month
- Jade – maintain 120 PV a month, sponsor and maintain three Coral or higher ranked affiliates and generate and maintain 4800 GV a month
- Pearl – maintain 120 PV a month, sponsor and maintain three Jade or higher ranked affiliates and generate and maintain 24,000 GV a month
- Diamond Pearl – maintain 120 PV a month, sponsor and maintain three Pearl or higher ranked affiliates and maintain 24,000 GV a month
- Diamond Pearl Elite – maintain 120 PV a month, maintain three personally recruited Pearl or higher ranked affiliates and generate and maintain 72,000 GV a month
- Double Diamond Pearl – maintain 120 PV a month, sponsor and maintain four Pearl or higher ranked affiliates and generate and maintain 96,000 GV a month
- Triple Diamond Pearl – maintain 120 PV a month, sponsor and maintain five Pearl or higher ranked affiliates and generate and maintain 120,000 GV a month
- Platinum Diamond Pearl – maintain 120 PV a month, sponsor and maintain six Pearl or higher ranked affiliates and maintain 120,000 GV a month
PV stands for “Personal Volume” and GV stands for “Group Volume”.
The Noni By NewAge company pays affiliates retail commissions for selling products to retail customers. And I believe the commission amount is the difference between their wholesale pricing and retail pricing
The Noni By NewAge company pays affiliates residual commissions via a unilevel compensation plan structure. And Noni By New Age caps their unilevel at 8 levels deep.
The following is a description of what you can earn depending on your rank:
- IPCs earn 1% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) and 5% on levels 2 and 3
- Corals earn 1% on level 1, 5% on levels 2 and 3 and 6% on level 4
- Jades earn 1% on level 1, 5% on levels 2 and 3, 6% on levels 4 and 5 and 7% on level 6
- Pearls earn 1% on level 1, 5% on levels 2 and 3, 6% on levels 4 and 5 and 7% on levels 6 and 7
- Diamond Pearls and higher earn 1% on level 1, 5% on levels 2 and 3, 6% on levels 4 and 5, 7% on levels 6 and 7 and 8% on level 8
When an affiliate does 30 PV or more per month their retail sales volume is not counted through out the unilevel team. But is counted in the Fast Start Bonus instead.
The Noni By NewAge company pays a 20% rebate on a Noni NewAge affiliates own purchases over 120 PV per month.
Fast Start Bonus
Fast Start Bonuses are paid on sales volumes that are produced by newly sponsored affiliates over their first 60 days with the company. And this is paid through a unilevel compensation plan as well:
- 1st Level personally sponsored affiliates – 20%
- Levels 2 to 4 – 5%
- and Level 5 – 10%
The Noni By NewAge company takes 2% of the company wide sales volume and drops it into this TruPerformance Bonus pool.
You can get in this pool by:
- maintaining a 120 PV monthly autoship order;
- generating autoship volume over their first four unilevel team levels 35% over the company benchmark
- generating and maintaining autoship volume on level 4 of their unilevel team above 0
And in addition to all that the Infinity Bonus and Black Pearl Shared Success Bonus are included as well.
Noni By NewAge Review – (Cost To Join)
To become an affiliate of the Noni by NewAge company you will have to purchase a 90 Day Challenge Pack that costs anywhere between $299 to $365.
And unlike a lot of all the other Noni By NewAge reviews out there I am going to be straight with you. So stay with me and pay close attention. Because here come the part you have been waiting for. Here are…
My final Thought
So is there some kind of scam going on behind the scenes at the No ni by NewAge company?
I really don’t think so to be completely honest. The company has been around for over 25 years. Even though they have gone through a few name changes. As well as a change in the top leadership of the company. When you visit the Noni be NewAge company website. You’ll find who runs the company from the CEO to CFO. And they are completely transparent.
In addition to that they have a litany of retail product for affiliate to promote, sell, and use. As well as being able to promote the Affiliate Membership.
There is one thing that concerns me though. And that is the mandatory autoship of 120 PV. Which the FTC doesn’t like. Because it makes them a pay to play MLM and that’s just uncool. I would advise the Noni by NewAge company to do away with this requirement and level the playing field for everyone involved.
But other than that small issue, I can’t find anything that would scare me off from joining the company.
So if yo looking at joining. I would suggest that you try a few products and go from there.
Finally, A True Learning Platform
If you want to learn how you can take ANY business and scale it to your dreams and goals?
Team up with me and CLICK The Banner Below NOW!:
Our team will show you EXACTLY how to build a business online and customize a plan just for you.
We will help you choose a nice, setup your online business, and find offers that you can promote.
You can even use a network marketing company if you qwant to, because the sky is the limit.
And in addition to that, you will get ONE on ONE mentoring to make sure you are doing things right.
I hope you enjoyed my Profit Finance Option review, and if you have ANY questions or comments please feel free to ask in the comments section below and I will get back to you as soon as I am able.
If this helped be sure to check my iCoinPro Review as well as my other trading and cryptocurrencies reviews
Follow Me On Facebook Here.
Subscribe To My YouTube Channel Here.
Follow Me On Instagram Here.
Follow Me On Twitter Here.
You can make it, I’ll See you at the top,
Thanks again for being here, I really do appreciate it. 🙂 🙂
Hey, CLICK THIS LINK NOW to get on our mailing list, and to watch a free training video on the Digital Economy. Thanks